Friday, January 8, 2010

MAC blotting powder loose or compact?

which do you perfer and why?MAC blotting powder loose or compact?
i love both of them but if you will be out and about all day i would go with the compact i have my compact with me 24/7! literally. the loose powder is good for the morning when you are doing your makeup, or if you have a date or something like that. MAC is awesome, it stays on all day i only use it for touch ups. good luckMAC blotting powder loose or compact?
the compact is great. to carry around and it's just great for touch ups
Compact- perfect for touch ups. Loose powder is good for setting makeup when you apply it in the morning though.
I actually have both.... I prefer to use the powder after my foundation and before any actual powders (such as studio fix, or a sheer powder). I find that this helps the effect of the blot powder. However it take a considerable amount of time compared to the pressed compact. I carry my blot compact in my purse so that I can keep the shine away all day. If you are in a hurry this will do, but I found that there is a cleaner more even look when you start by using the loose powder. If you have ever used any powders that come in both loose or compact the loose gives a more finished and clean look. Take it from a MAC queen herself, either will do, but if you have time go for both! One for home and one for the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment