Friday, January 8, 2010

Recomendations for powder compacts?

anyone with oily T-ZONE --meaning, forhead and nose-- with a good powder compact? i need recomendations, it's hot and i need something just to get me thru this hot weather.Recomendations for powder compacts?
I have used Mary Kay's for 4 years now and I love it. It gets me through the hot weather wonderfully, and I also have the T-zone problem. They also offer a foundation that helps absorb additional oils. It doesn't ';melt'; off your face during the summer like many others seem to. Good Luck! Oh yeah and they have a new tinted moisturizer you could use that wouldn't even necessarily require a powder or foundation. You could always locate a local consultant and tell them you are interested in ';trying'; a few products. They come to you at no charge and let you try their products, which you aren't obligated to purchase..however I guarantee you will like them so much that you will end up using Mary Kay forever. Much like myself!!Recomendations for powder compacts?
where can ifind mary kay? :o) im interested. Report Abuse

clinique it has no il in it
MAC Studio Fix Powder ($25)





This offers great coverage (you have control of how much or how little)


The powder looks great on the skin.





Overall excellent.
I reccomend Trublend from Covergirl. It covers nicely, and blends nicely with your skin. It's under $5.00 at a drugstore! I use it, and it stays on nicely. (Usually I touch up once. That's it!)
Try to use Revlon or Clique
Covergirl is really good...Get one shade lighter than your regular skin tone(if you're dark) or get one shade darker (if you're light)





I use it just on my T-zone and it works really good....especially when I have those reddish pimples, it totally makes them just disappear





Oh, use the powder only, no liquid....that's a mess in this weather
I don't know about you, but I don't have 25 dollars to spend on POWDER, so I can only recommend some of the more inexpensive products.( I have tried them all) The best compact I have used, as far as coverage, wear time, and natural appearance is Tru Blend powder foundation. I know you want something to give coverage even though you may be sweating like a pig, but if you want to still look natural, this powder may not be for you. I rotate depending on my skin in the morning. If my skin seems dry, I use a creamier base and very little powder. If oily and I am breaking out, I use make-up with an acne treatment and is water based,( Tru Blend makes this also)with the heavy powder. That is in the winter. In the summer, I find it better to use a self-tanner( Neutrogena gradual tanner is good) for minimizing the look of blemishes, and a light powder. I suggest oil-blotting strips, they get rid of the shiny patches without the cakiness.
Be careful with cover ups in hot weather. Sometimes less is more try something light. Mix some of your foundation with a light moisturizer that has a SPF of 15 or 30 in it. it will help in the sun and wont make you look sweaty and greasy in hot weather an other to try is fresh by Mirabella

No comments:

Post a Comment