Friday, January 8, 2010

Those who use clinique powder, how long do you use the same sponge that comes with the compact?

Until it feel's worn out %26amp; doesn't feel like it's doing the same thing it used to do. But some people like using the same one forever, because it get's soft, %26amp; takes into you skin farely well. So it's pretty much just whenever you feel you need to switch it.Those who use clinique powder, how long do you use the same sponge that comes with the compact?
I wash the sponge once a week and then replace after a month They are very cheap, like $2 or 3.Those who use clinique powder, how long do you use the same sponge that comes with the compact?
Actually for the duration of using the powder. But if it falls or gets dirty, I would use a new sponge-
I use mine for about 2-3 weeks. I am always swithching the sponge. I always picture myself swishing bactreia and crap all over my face and it grosses me out!! Sorry, I cant help it, I guess it's a phobia or something! I buy sponges in bulk!!
About a month..I hate sponges that are covered with stuufff..it can lead to a large build up of bacteria...:s

No comments:

Post a Comment