Friday, January 8, 2010

Pretty powder compacts?

Hi. I'm looking for a new powder. I've seen pretty jeweled compacts that some companies have with the powder already in. I can't recall who made them, but what love to find one.


Do you know? I have dark tan skin that has a wrm base, should you know of a specific shade that is great, also.


Thanks for help:)Pretty powder compacts?
Estee' Lauder makes those beatiful bejeweled powder compacts which are re-fillable. I have a gold heartshaped-pink rhinestone encrusted compact.Pretty powder compacts?
your best bet is ebay they do loads of jeweled compacts and just buy a fitter press powder from any drug store and put your new powder in the compact. with your skin tone id say true mach would be best ( colour natural) hope this helps
Estee Lauder has some jeweled compacts. Guerlain has very pretty ones as does some of MAC's collections. As another poster stated, you can get empty ones on Ebay. I found a gorgeous one at a garage sale as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment