Friday, January 8, 2010

Would the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact work for me?

I am 12 years old and I am looking for some back to school make up. I have very oily skin and some acne (It isn't like really bad though). My checks are sometimes redder than the rest of my skin and I have a few scars from pimple in the past. I am now using the Mac Studio Fix pressed powder stuff, I like it, but it makes my skin look really oily after a few hours wearing. I just wanted to know if the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact would be good for me. I don't want my skin to look oily, I want most of my blemishes covered up, I don't want redness, I want it to last like all day for school (Like an 8 hour day with gym and heat), and I don't want it to clog my pores. Would you recommend this product to me? If not what would you recommend? Thanks! -Chessie xoxWould the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact work for me?
i heard it's kinda crappy.Would the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact work for me?
Ive heard that that actually works really well. I would try it if i was you.
Neutrogena Mineral Sheer Powder works very well on me. My skin gets somewhat oily, but I just keep blotting paper in my purse. If ur looking for coverage however, this product isn't so great. I suggest apply adding concealer to redness or pimples b4 hand. And I don't think they have any kind of fountation that will last thru the long hot days of gym class without making skin more oily or clogged. For that, try removing ur makeup with makeup remover wipes, then put it back on after gym class is over. Ur still only 12, so don't worry so much about covering ur face. It will only cause more damage in the long haul as u get older.





Anyway, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment