Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the difference between compacted foundation and loose powder foundation?

Whenever I use compact foundation (like, the compressed one) I just end up rubbing off the other makeup I have on.





I cannot figure out why someone would use this over loose powdered foundation?What is the difference between compacted foundation and loose powder foundation?
You don't really wipe it off you do wipe some off and it blends better too use the loose first and it gives a better ';finish'; look. It helps hide imperfections. When I leave off the loose powder I can see the difference in the mirror. And it's good that some comes off with the compressed powder as that keeps it from looking caked on. I apply blush last so that I don't cover it up. I am having some dental work right now but when I finish in Dec I will e-mail you some pics showing the difference on me of the steps I like to take and maybe you can tell me if it really makes a difference or I just think it does. Sometimes it's good to have an outside opinion. I would appreciate the input.What is the difference between compacted foundation and loose powder foundation?
you use the compact as regular foundation without anything underneath and the loose powder to set a liquid foundation.
i use loose powder to set the playstick from benefit that i use... don't people use the compressed one when their face is bare?

No comments:

Post a Comment