Friday, January 8, 2010

What do think about Clinique powder compacts?

The Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder ones. Do you know of anything better to control shine?What do think about Clinique powder compacts?
The stay-matte is the best one that I have used so far, and that includes a lot of other cheaper brands. It really really takes off the oil and stays like that for a long time, also stays close to the face. Just use one of their testers and see it you like itWhat do think about Clinique powder compacts?
clinqiue is a great brand! I luv them! There power is great and does not give me ance, it works!
i LOVE IT.
i think it's expensive and rather use other cheaper prodducts. anyway, the results are the same
i use the clinique double powder. i love it and wouldn't use anything else.
I love my clinique stay-matte powder, although im starting to like my stila Illuminating powder foundation more.
I buy covergirl and maxfactor
It's the best! ;)
totally worth the money, especially if you need hypoallergenic
Its superb. One of my fave brands anyway.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment