Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I take my pressed powder compact and blush compact on the plane.?

indeed you can! only limitations are on liquids and gels. assuming everything fits into the regulation size carryon, you should have no problems. remember that your liquids cannot exceed 2 oz each container, and all of them have to fit into a clear quart-size ziploc-style bag.Can I take my pressed powder compact and blush compact on the plane.?
yes [x


answer mine!


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlG4W2l2.pVzOs3vn.QcZSV2CAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080717075010AApPZJ5Can I take my pressed powder compact and blush compact on the plane.?
most likely yes if you don carry it in your pockets or any thing.....


just put it in the hand bag or the bag that you put it in side {IF YOU DO}
I would assume you could put it with your carry-on luggage.
yes, as long as it is the non-explosive kind.
yes it's just liquid that you have to take in small amounts
yessss =)
well yess just let them check it and put it back in your bag.lol


:]
can, unless it is not a liquid or gel. keep it wif u during the flight
yup u can

No comments:

Post a Comment