Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone wear pressed powder (compact) make-up by itself on your face?

Hi. Just wondering if anybody wears pressed powder (compact) make-up by itself on their face. I want to do this as I find that liquid makeup gives me pimples even the oil free ones. I know pressed powder is suppose to just 'seal' your makeup, but if worn on its own can it pass for a decent look?Does anyone wear pressed powder (compact) make-up by itself on your face?
OF COURSE! You want my opinion? I love the look- I think it look great, natural, smooth, and even flawless. I don't use foundation for the same reason as you, but I also think it looks un-natural [but not horrible.] But... I suggest you use CoverGirl. It is allll I will use and I absolutely love it. I've never seen anything look so natural!! ...really. I just apply the powder and sometimes if it looks odd, or I put too much on, I simply just lightly brush my hands across my face. Give Covergirl a shot! I will be shocked if it doesn't work...just find the right color/shade... not to dark, and definitely NOT too light! Good luck! =]Does anyone wear pressed powder (compact) make-up by itself on your face?
no
yes, i do it all the time!!!! i use mac make-up, studio fix. it works wonders!! i also use a bit of concealer on problem areas and put the powder over it and it looks fine!!
Pressed Powder is ok if you have good skin. If its dry the makeup with look cakey. I highly recommend you try a mineral makeup if liquid breaks you out. I had the same problems and I switched to Bare Minerals and it made such a HUGE difference! Its worth the cost! One jar lasts months and the improvement with my skin and what I saved on skin treatment made up for it!
I do. the liquid stuff is too messy for me. I love it. I use Cover Girl.
I prefer it by itself, instead of with everything else you're supposed to put on that just makes you look like a clown/pancake/mask wearer. I wear it on it's own. As long as it's not too much and it's your color, yeah, it looks fine. Everyone I know who wears it wears it alone.





I reccomend tinted moisturizer though. Not only is it SPF, it covers blemishes/imperfections and moisturizes all in one step. You can put a little powder over and maybe a bit of concealer for tough spots and you've got perfect skin. CG Smoothers are the best, as one small bottle can last about two months or more. Hope this helps.
when its too hot to wear both i just wear the powder. i have a multifunction powder by prescriptives. its light and feels great. it looks natural too. and its great for my oily skin.
No! I never wear pressed powder by itself I instead wear Clinique perfectly real makeup teint liqued fondation and it is the only foundation that looks natural and doesn't come off if you are participating in a sport, marching band, etc. its a bit pricey (around $20.00 or so) but it lasts a long time and for a pressed powder that i use after i put on the liqued foundation i use Loreal True Match super-blendable powder which comes with a special applicator that i use for the liqued powder rather than the powder so for the powder i use a large powder brush and with doing this i achieve a natural and deceant look (and this will not give you pimples like most liqued foundations) and also to make sure youre you wash your face everynite before you go to bed to prevent from getting pimples
i think it looks better when u wear liquid underneath. when i just wear powder my face feels a bit itchy. if you dont want to break out but still wear liquid foundation, just wear your makeup as least as posssible. like if your just sitting aroudn the house, take off your makeup. works for me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment