Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My skin gets ashy color when i apply any compact powder or foundation?

so i apply it a shade 2 or 3 tones lighter than my face CUZ my face and neck r tanned(farmers tan) while my body is light in color....but when i apply it ,my face looks sick-ish and greyish and NOTHING like my body color?what shall i do???my skin has yellow undertone i guess...but the tanned part looks olive-ish(if u noe what i mean)





well anyways how can i solve this makeup disaster?????and what makeup to use for daily wear for a fresh look


thanks y'allMy skin gets ashy color when i apply any compact powder or foundation?
The reason you get that ashy color is because the foundation is too light. I would suggest going with a mineral makeup. Try Bare Essentials its natural, gives you a flawless look and it does not irritate your skin. Sephora or Macy's also has experts there to help you find the right shade for you if you want a powder or liquid foundation.My skin gets ashy color when i apply any compact powder or foundation?
forget about the farmers tan and get whatever matches your neck and natural skintone on your face with out any makeupp.


go to a MAC counter or other makeup counter and ask them to color match you.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjZRI91ejDZfn9AmhWFUOqnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091003122044AA4WC7V
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment