Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does compact powder cuase black/white heads?

I have really good skin..except for around my period! But what has bothered me is the past three or four months I have this little clogged looking area on the left side of my face by nose, close to the eye, but still on the cheek if that makes sense. It's driving me crazy! It's like little white heads clustered together about 5, not huge just stuck there no matter how I scrub. use pore strips, or pop them! How can I get rid of these? Is it something I'm eating or doing? I do use Almay Skin Clearing powder foundation ALOT of that area and I'm starting to wonder could that possibly be clogging my pores?Does compact powder cuase black/white heads?
it helps clog pores.





try this. it will help!





my son has been using pine tar soap for a over two months now. it has really helped clear it up. he had it really bad. huge sores on his face, back and some on his arms and chest. you can get it thru your pharmacy. it costs about $4 a bar and a bar can last 3-4 wks. His skin is 100 percent clearer nowDoes compact powder cuase black/white heads?
it could be the applicator you are using.


Try using Cetaphil face wash with the Clarisonic face brush.


And your skin should clear up!!!
yes because you need to change the makeup pad regularly after every use i suggest switching to bare minerals make up it wont clog your pores as for fixing your skin try getting a microdermabrasion at a local salon for 30-60 $

No comments:

Post a Comment