Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know of a face bronzer powder compact that does not make you look orange!?

i use a sunbed lots and san troprez compact on my face but i look orange i want to look brown...Does anyone know of a face bronzer powder compact that does not make you look orange!?
Avon and Boots No 7 have always been firm favourites with me. Bit of advise though... ditch the sunbeds.... do more harm than good!Does anyone know of a face bronzer powder compact that does not make you look orange!?
I 2nd Laguna by NARS. MAC has some good ones out right now also!
Try Everyday Bronzer by everydayminerals.com.
NARS in ';Laguna';
first off, if it's making you look orange, you're using way too much. just brush some on top of your cheekbones and that's plenty.





here's what you're looking for http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
the MAC bronzer is amazing..i use it in golden.
There's a good one at Costco...it's the Borgese brand, but it's definitely not orangey. I love it!
I absolutely suggest Benefit products, their range is amazing and flawless.. a little on the expensive side but if you want a natural and non- permanent glowing tan powder I would suggest either Hoola or Dallas..they are about 拢20 each but last all year coz you don't need to use too much.. hope this helps! :)
try covergal but i never get wat bronzer is for o wellzz


good luck
I am a pale person so I have always had problems finding bronzing powders that gave me a glow instead of an orange tint.. They all seemed real uneven as well! Arbonne has a no sun intended, bronzing powder that will give you color that sparkles and glows, naturally with ingredients like rosemary and chamomile.. Good luck you can e mail me or just go to arbonne.com for more info. Oh also Arbonne does not use talc in any of their products. Talc is a white base that cause fading and creasing and the good ol orange look..
Try Cover Girl Bronzers, they give you a brown look.
Have you tried Body Shop Bronzing Beads, they give a nice bronze effect without the orange
I chuck mud at my face for that brown look...... i never find i have a problem with looking too orange :-D
Fake bake compact and stop using the sunbed cause thats what is makeing you look orange
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment