Saturday, December 26, 2009

Suggest me a good compact powder.plz!!!!!!!!!?

tell me do compacts expire?


they actually dont hav any expiry date printd on them?


m in india.n cant covergirl brand.so tell me a good brand.


my skin is oily.n m 20 yrs old.


i want to use it daily jus after washing my face to prevent oiliness.Suggest me a good compact powder.plz!!!!!!!!!?
Lakme is a very good brand. You should purchase this from Lakme outlet or a reputed cosmetics shop only. The manufacturing date / month is printed on this items and it is advisable to use these for not more than one year once the pack is opened. These should be stored and handled properly / hygenically. Before applying compact, wash your face with a cleasning liquid and dab it with soft tissue / towel.. do not rub the skin as it re-activates oil glands and skin becomes oily again. after that, apply astringent on face with help of cotton sobs and allow it to dry and then apply compact. astringent will not allow the skin oil to surface on skin which clogs the skin pores with makeup. hope this helps... if have queries further, feel free to mail me.Suggest me a good compact powder.plz!!!!!!!!!?
Chanel is very good, its not the cheapest one of course, but it will last for a long time and you don't have to buy a new one so soon. Bourjois is much cheaper and is also very good and natural. And the covers are very nice too.
you can use lakme face magic cream, and then apply lakme compact powder, it will be good, my skin too is oily and i use this for better looks.
I dont know if its available in India... its called oil control paper... so that ya dont need any compact powder....ya can use it daily...absolutely uncomplicated...every now and then ya dab off ur face 'n dats it





tc
meybelline u.v compact
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment