Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best foundation powder compact for oily skin? I use Mac Right now.?

So something that covers as good, because I hate wearing any kind of liquid foundation. One step Please!What is the best foundation powder compact for oily skin? I use Mac Right now.?
Lorac makes an oil-free foundation made for people especially with sensitve or oily skin. It has great coverage and goes on very smooth. You can find it at most Ulta stores or at ulta.com. You can also find it on the Lorac website. The line is used by many celebrity makeup artists...I think you'll enjoy it!What is the best foundation powder compact for oily skin? I use Mac Right now.?
I use Bare Minerals (aka Bare Essentials). My skin is kind of combination, dry in morning, oily in the afternoon. As long as you apply it only like in the morning, if not you'll get a cake-y look. I like it and it doesn't break my skin out. Also, try Clean %26amp; Clear oil blotting sheets to take away the shine throughout the day.
Have you tried mineral makeup? I love it, and the stuff I get is very inexpensive, it covers well AND it is great for your skin. You can sleep in this stuff and wake up the next day with better looking skin than the day before :) E-mail me if you have any questions.
i have oily skin and i can tell u that minerals makeup doesnt work for me.. i love MAC full coverage or Face and body foundation with mineralise skin finish to keep the oil at bay. it will stay on the skin perfetcly without having to retouch.
bare minerals.defintly. i have naturally oily skin and i use it. it works great. plus its great for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment