Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have anyone tried Neutrogena FineFairness UV Compact Powder??

I'm currently searching for a great powder that is:


skin-friendly


not heavy for my skin (looks natural when applied as if i did not apply anything at all)


long-lasting (lasts for 5-6 hours without reapplying)


not cakey (doesn't look like mud on my face)


can even skintone permanently or temporarily


works on hot weather





I had search the net and this is the powder I found but for my budget, it is kinda pricey so I want to make sure that this will really satisfy me so that I will not waste my money big time.





I'm a student so I would use this daily if ever.


So do you guys recommend this powder??


Thanks for replies. I would really appreciate it.Have anyone tried Neutrogena FineFairness UV Compact Powder??
Try Bare Essentials. It might be a little pricey though. I've tried the Neutrogena fine fairness mask and saw some improvement. I couldn't find any Neutrogena fine fairness products in the states though and I've looked everywhere. What's a good online site for their products. Sorry for answering your question with a question : )

No comments:

Post a Comment