Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Compact powder shade for indian skin?

Hi I am an Indian..and I have wheatish skin.


I am looking for a good compact powder for my skin type.





Can anyone please suggest a good brand and which shade will suit my skin tone.





ThanksCompact powder shade for indian skin?
yep iridescent might be the way to go. Also consider the right foundation for your skin type. read my article on Yahoo Shine to help you determine your skin type and skin tone.Compact powder shade for indian skin?
Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder Compact in Warm Natural


Revlon New Complexion Face Powder in Natural Tan


Bourjois Compact Powder in Mel Dore
Why not get a irredescent powder, which has no colour to it yet it sets your makeup perfectly.


I found it difficult to find a matching shade but irredecsent works perfectly!





good luck.
try mineral makeup. it feels so light when you put it on and it works. just go to bare essentials. if you need help choosing a shade ask someone who works there to help you choose. i did and they do trials to see which shade works the best on you until you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment