Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have oily skin with pore and buff_fair.is clinique compact powder cover and perfect on me or use foundation?

wat about avon?loreal true match?foundation only or use compact powder on it?I have oily skin with pore and buff_fair.is clinique compact powder cover and perfect on me or use foundation?
hi i can help u i m a certified skin care analyst .we have a huge brand called ';ARTISTRY'; brand and i will help u in all ways if u r in dallas area or houston area we have huge brands of foundation s 2 suit u r skin type i also have many suggestions 2 treat u r oily skin i have many customers of u r similar problem,ples feel free 2 email me i will help u at ruma_jabeen@yahoo.comI have oily skin with pore and buff_fair.is clinique compact powder cover and perfect on me or use foundation?
TRY booth LANCOME DUAL POWER is wonderfull i have oily skin believe me it works!
I have oily/combination and I have tried almost every product and it doesn't work, And I must say that I've tried the Clinique products and absolutely love the results. Not only does it keep your oily face in check but it also gets rid of the dead skin cells and the acne. It works wonders on me, my face is always glowing. I think you should try it if you have oily skin they'll tell you to try number 3. Definitely buy the toner because it helps a lot and the lotion which is actually a gel. I think you'll love the results. They also have other products too to help, but I personally think that the cleanser, toner and lotion was enough for me (based on my results).
You might want to check out this skincare line called arbonne. It is an all natural skincare line, that has no animal by products and is even PETA approved. No fragrance, so for people w/sensitive skin it will keep you from breaking out. They do have all natural makeup as well. You can look at their products if you would like.


www.arbonne.com, there is a yearly membership fee, but when you sign up you get 35% off of everyting, you can not buy this stuff in stores and it is only release in the US and canada right now. It is really great stuff, I use it everyday.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment