Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which pressed powder [[compact]] should i get?

So I just lost my Clinique sheer compact. horrible, i know, but i don't have the time to go to a department store or the mall to buy another. I'm wondering whats the best compact makeup i can get from a place like walmart. I need sheer coverage for oily skin. my skin is really light. help me? opinions!(: (i.e: covergirl... maybelline, etc, etc...)Which pressed powder [[compact]] should i get?
maybelline dream matte pressed powder


i really really like this stuff but my skin is too dry for it :(


it sounds like its exactly what youre looking for though :)Which pressed powder [[compact]] should i get?
I've tried the Covergirl pressed powder; it had pretty decent coverage and a good range of colours but it was a bit cakey.


You might try Physician's formula, they have really nice mineral loose and compact powders. I have very fair skin and it works nicely for me.


I prefer loose powders, personally, because they aren't as cakey, but that's your call.


Either way, those are two that I might suggest if you have very light skin;


I can't wear a lot of brands because they don't make colours light enough.


Hope that helps. :]
I have tried SO many different powders but always go back to the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural. It's mineral-based, and it can go on sheer if you use a powder brush or can even be used as a foundation if you buff it on with a kabuki brush. It's so beautiful on my face, makes it look natural and like velvet.
Covergirl! I also love clinque makeup!


Get the covergirl compact for like sensitive skin or i just forget what its called but its nice! Its a green compact, the other colors of the compact mean like what skin types its for.


Hope I helped
you can use revoln it works really good gives you a natural look =]





also try almay that one is better

No comments:

Post a Comment