Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A good compressed compact powder foundation?

i'm looking for a pale foundation that is ';invisible'; - just to cover bad skin, not to add colour. years ago i had a compact powder foundation that was just applied with a sponge in a matter of seconds! this is what i need really. sorry to sound stupid but i only wear mascara and lip gloss!A good compressed compact powder foundation?
spoil yourself and buy an Estee Lauder one - that is the best and will last ages, and looks fabA good compressed compact powder foundation?
Ok first and foremost make sure that you don't soley depend on the most ';expensive'; products, you don't need to go out and buy Este Lauder, Channel, or those Mac products to find the best foundation/powder, I recommend Bare minerals, you can find it at Ulta, or department store, its very light, and made for sensative skin and protects skin very well, make sure there is no oil and read the ingredients, good luck!
if you are wanting something fast but looks good, try bare minerals. it is a powder you brush on and it really covers great. just get a shade the same as your skin is now.
MAXFACTOR....Its really good and well priced... I use Clinique,quite pricey but excellent....
If you like there are many cosmetics out there that can help you. If you like you can e mail me and I will be glad to help with your skin needs
BENIFITS really really gd
Hi,


I have an idea for you before you buy anything on the market.


Kohl's sells a brand called American Beauty and it is made for sensitive skin and it's also a sister product of Estee Lauder.


You could go to Kohl's and try the products before you buy them.


I usually am careful of what I try on my face because other people use those testers too, but...


I usually go to Kohl's and try on one product at a time...then I shop around the store to see how the product feels on my face.


The reason I use only one product a time per shopping trip, is to get an idea of what looks good on me ...as well as, If my skin can't handle a certain product, then at least I know what product that I used and I can avoid purchasing it.


I hope this helps you.
Try something from benefit cosmetics of Almays new SmartShade makeup it goes on white then blends to match your skin color. Hope this helps. Also there is this stuff called hope in a jar its a good moisturizer that makes you have Make-Up Optional skin.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and won't irritate your skin. It looks really good on your skin!
I use Physician's Formula Mineralwear. I believe they have one that is called ';translucent';.





You can also try Bare Minerals, which I know isn't a compressed compact powder, but it really does work very well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAvVmHEPu鈥?/a>
Virgin vie do the best powder ever it's not thick and it also takes redness away from spots i think it's call one step base or something like that
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment