Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mineral Make up, is it better that soild compact powders?

i was thinking of getting some, any recommendations? %26amp; do they work good?Mineral Make up, is it better that soild compact powders?
Bare minerals from sephora works amazing!


i reccomend mineral makeup! ive been using it for 2 yrs...and its good for your skin...doesnt clog pores...makes it look like your not wearing any make up at all...face looks flawless and glowy..


i love it!


=)Mineral Make up, is it better that soild compact powders?
Bare Minerals! Find it at WWW.Sephora.com
I like it alot better!! My Mom sells the Mary-Kay mineral makeup so thats what i use
Definitely better than other powders I've tried. Its light, makes my skin soft, healthier and I never have to worry about it clogging my pores. My favorite mineral make up brand is Bare Essentials, its definitely a must have. Its pricey but its the best mineral make up I've ever tried. I always get great compliments on my skin. People say I have flawless skin, even though i'm far from having perfect skin. It gives me great coverage, for those one or two little bumps or blemishes. I have combination/dry skin and this powder foundation is perfect. Another great mineral powder is physicians formula. I love it too but I personally think Bare essentials is much better.
Oh yes. I love it much better than the compact powders because it covers better and gives you an amazing finish. I have had great luck with the kms mineral essentials products. It is truly all pure minerals, and my skin looks absolutely flawless now.
Yes it is better!!!


I use it all the time!


Try the new Maybelline one its really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment