Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm a beginner.. pressed/compact powder foundation?

i just bought this Lancome pressed powder foundation from Sephora





i used to use CoverGirl liquid foundation but the color was tinted %26amp; it looked streaky





today was the 1st day i used my new foundation but i feel like i don't apply it right, because i don't see a big difference


i tried applying with a brush because the compact sponge thing didnt seem to work..





any tips?! thanks !I'm a beginner.. pressed/compact powder foundation?
Maybe a kabuki brush?


I use studio fix powder foundation from MAC and use the MAC kabuki brush. I get a ton of compliments on having flawless skin. It makes my skin have kind of an air-brushed feeling. Hope this helps!I'm a beginner.. pressed/compact powder foundation?
well its good that you applying it with brush... is it and old/ bad brush?? maybe a different foundation... i recommend too faced brand from sephora its called magic wand or magicstick something like that it has a brush built in and i think it looks good.
Foundation can cause acne, so I don't suggest using it. The trick to make-up is enhancing the beauty you already have. Try some concealer (cover-up) and maybe some light blush. It's best to go into a make-up store in your area (like Merle Norman) and have them find the specific color that matches your skin the best. That's what I did and they made it a lot easier. They even told me how to apply and remove it. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment