Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does Mac have a foundation powder compact?

And if they do, where can I buy it?


And does it work good?





(I use bare escentuals now, but my face is clearing up, so it doesnt matter if it doesnt cover up quite as well.)Does Mac have a foundation powder compact?
yes..its called studio fix...it keeps it looking natural!!..alot of people cant even tell that im wearing makup but i wear alot of it!!..mac is the best...theres mac counters in sum macy'z , nordstroms or they have their own storeDoes Mac have a foundation powder compact?
I use their Blot Powder Pressed


I don't see that it does too much on its own I use it to lock in the liquid foundation I use.





You can probably buy it at MAC's website or at a MAC store or at Macy*s, Lord %26amp; Taylor, etc.
yeah, my sister has it.. it looks beautiful on her... i couldn't even tell that she was wearing makeup... its called MAC studio fix. it can be used as a powder if applied with a light powder brush over foundation or if applied with a sponge, can be applied as a powder foundation. it's beautiful, and natural looking. use a good spf though, idont think it comes with spf protection. (just buy your own, dont let them talk you into theirs.)
yes they do. check them out:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


and yes, their powders are very good quality, and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment