Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've been using Lancome 2-way cake compact powder for 4 yrs but only recently the powder cracks.?

This is already 4 times it cracks. I sent back to Lancome outlet and for 1st and 2nd time they exchanged back to me quite willingly but came to the 3rd time, the staff was quite hesistant. I understand her position but I didn't do anything with the powder, I didn't drop it or whatsoever. This just happen recently and it's quite bothersome. Do anyone know what cause this and what should I do about it. I sent an email to Lancome but havent reply yet.I've been using Lancome 2-way cake compact powder for 4 yrs but only recently the powder cracks.?
I would first ask how long you have had the powder you are currently using and are you storing it differently that you had in the past? If it is a newer powder and you store it the same - through it out and buy a new one - maybe you got a bad batch. Write to the company if you wish - maybe they will send you some coupons. If the next one you buy does the same thing, they may have changed some ingredients or a process in their manufacturing. Cosmetics are constantly upgrading, so this is quite possible. If it really bothers you - try another similar product from the Lancome line. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment