Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I don,t like to use foundation so i use compact powder instead so what is the best brand to use?

my skin isn,t too oily it just gets oily on the T-zone also can u tell me about a good nourishing cream form skin typeI don,t like to use foundation so i use compact powder instead so what is the best brand to use?
MACI don,t like to use foundation so i use compact powder instead so what is the best brand to use?
I have found that the best compact powder brands are Rimmel, Covergirl, %26amp; Max Factor. They are all relatively cheap, last a while, and match skin tones well.
I love Mary Kay! I also do not like foundation but I switch between Mary Kay's loose powder and and creme to powder foundation.
Lancome -Photogenic
Try using a mineral powder foundation instead and get the best of both worlds. Neutrogena is good, so is L'Oreal and Physicians formula. A lot of people also like Bare Essentials. It's good for any oils on your skin too and is lighter than powders.
My skin is the same. I use the Clinique Real Compact Make-up. Its $22.00 but they r worth it!
Same with me, I use this..


http://shop.nordstrom.com/hs/MAFMU54T





It's a tad bit pricy compared to what most people use, but it works very well.
Search on line for Bee Luscious Cosmetics they have a fantastic selection and the products are amazing, simply wonderful results every time. I have been using these products for over a year and have been so happy with everything. I suggest the mineral foundation pressed powder and their hydrating cream concentrate which is a day and night cream together. They have a big selection to choose from.
MAC Pressed Powder with Oil Control Lotion under it.
I love kohls Flirt brand powder. I too have oily skin and it really reduces the shine.
Definitely GloMinerals..Its mineral makeup with added viamins. It was first used for plastic surgery patients. My skin is actually better when I have it on.
clinique if u can afford it


or


maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment