Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best compact powder?

I am looking for a compact powder/pressed powder that has medium to high coverage, stays on for a long time, moisturizing and makes my skin looks smooth. I am considering the following brands. Which one is better?? Any other suggestions?





1. Bobbi Brown


2. Estee Lauder - Cyber white


3. MAC - Studio Fix


4. Christian Dior


The best compact powder?
I use Bare Minerals and I love it.. you can apply it however you want and it will never clog your pores because it is 100% natural. what i really love it is comes in a start kit that includes everything you need including an instructions dvd, i think you should consider it as well. you can also stop by sephora and they will give you a make over using the Bare Minerals... good luck on your choice..The best compact powder?
Ok it depends on your skin color. If you are a woman of color look at Bobbi Brown. Now MAC and Estee Lauder are actually the same company so you won't find much a difference there. I use Mary Kay's Mineral Pressed Powder, I love it. It makes my skin look smooth, like a model finish look. MAC studio fix leaves like a caky substance on your face. I don't know anything about Dior.
never tried any of those my fave is lorea'l true match super-blendable powder you find the color closets to your skin their is this step by step instructions on the display case and when you wear it, it adjusts flawlessly to your skin and it feels good on
Jane Iredale has a pressed powder. its safe enough to use just 1 week after laser surgery, its the original mineral makeup created by an esthetician for delicate skin that needs full coverage.


Bobbi brown is also good but i prefer Jane.
Studio Fix... ive used it... since i cant remember


you can pack it on for heavy coverage or use a powder brush and get a light coverage... its pretty much amazing
I've been told that MAC is an extremely good brand, but I wouldn't know from first hand experience. There's also Bare Minerals, which is very good for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment