Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ladies what Powder-Compact do you prefer?

I used to be a Covergirl lover, until I tried Clinique, Now I have fallen in love with Benefit Get Even Compact.Ladies what Powder-Compact do you prefer?
MAC...best compact powder ever (and relatively inexpensive for what it offers).





Bare Minerals powder is unbelievable (but its not a compact). Its great for your skin too.Ladies what Powder-Compact do you prefer?
Right now I'm using Pur Minerals. It was the only mineral product I could find that was pressed. It has good coverage comparable to liquid foundations.





Here's some other information you might find helpful:





http://www.girlslovemakeup.com/2009/05/pur-minerals-4-in-1-pressed-mineral-foundation/
Ideal Shade %26amp; Beyond Color by Avon. Great products for an affordable price. Email me if you want to read the reviews on these products. I also know a free shipping code if you are interested.
I love the maybeline products. The bronzer is great. But for mineral powder ( i know, not compact ) i prefer covergirl.
ok so the best compact powder is avon but i use covergirl which is the next best thing and is cheeper
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder, it's the best thing you'll ever use
covergirl is amazing .
i like loreal super blendable powder compact...it looks really natural and it doesn't clog my pores or make me break out.
I love the StudiFix from MAC
MAC.
I use MAC because its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment