Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Compact Powder in Saudi Arabia?

I think Ranooo probably gave you the best answer. I use loose mineral powder that I bought in the US, so I haven't really shopped for make-up here. There are sephora stores in nearly every major mall, and they carry many brands.Best Compact Powder in Saudi Arabia?
i trust chanel and its products i am using it but they said MAC (studio fix) is the best... BTW I am not sure if it is safe or not cuz i read that it continues lead. also we have smash box in faces and bobbi brown in harvey nichols they have a wide variety of compact powder... both stores are in Alfaisaliyah.Best Compact Powder in Saudi Arabia?
everyone you talk to will have their own favorite.. Also what someone swears by, you might be allergic to or its formula might not look good on your face or mesh with your complextion.. Just go to some big makeup shop and try on a few powders in different brands till you find the one you like..
the best compact powder suggested by someone else may not suit u. skin is a sensitive part so be careful. i have a very sensitive skin. no make-up brand suits me.
body shop is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment