Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A compact powder that won't dry out my face?

I use CG compact powder for my face. Before i apply this i use revlon concelear and a musse foundation. After i apply this my skin gets dry and flaky. Especially around my nose! I would stop using the powder but i need to because i over-heat sometimes during the day and it seems to be the only product that has covered up the redness. I have tried lots of products! ugh. B.T.W i use clinique mosturizer at night and aveno calming mosturizer in the morning. Okay. So does anyone know of a good quality (compact) face powder that will NOT dry out my skin? (: thanks guys.A compact powder that won't dry out my face?
i use bare minerals. it doesnt let your skin get flaky or dry it out .I have problems with redness and it covers it perfectly .mineral makeup is much better for your skin than regular greasy makeup. it doesnt clog your pores and feels very natural. I think another good mineral makeup is Jean Ardale ( I think thats the name) it comes in a compact and works great also.It does cost more than the other. If you have an Ulta store near you ,they have the bare minerals, I belive they will give you a makeover free to try it out . You wont be disapointed I wasnt. It was the first infomercial that really was right :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment