Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help me choose make up. liquid founadtion or compact powder?

i have extremely fair skin n i m thinking of buying some make up to make my skin one shade darker.... wat do u think should i buy compact powder or liquid foundation... on normal days it is not oily... i have no knowlwdge abt make up so pls help...thank uHelp me choose make up. liquid founadtion or compact powder?
first apply liquid foundation, not too much. then apply a light amount of powder. looks best when u do both. not too smooth or shiny, not too fake looking. (:Help me choose make up. liquid founadtion or compact powder?
I've been reading up on Mineral foundations because everyone keeps raving about it. I bought the Physicians Formula one and I like it but it seems like I have to put a lot on to get it to work and then it starts to cake on my face. Also, the powder gets everywhere (it's loose powder).





Right now I'm using Pur Minerals. It was the only mineral product I could find that was pressed so I didn't get powder all of my dresser after I was finished ;P





Here's some other information you might find helpful:





http://www.girlslovemakeup.com/2009/05/pur-minerals-4-in-1-pressed-mineral-foundation/
You should try STARGAZER foudation. i have been searching for ages for a pale foudation that brands such as rimmel do not supply, then i found stargazer which you can get from emo/greeb shops or from the internet! its great!!!!!! x.x.x.x.
I would go with a loose mineral powder. I switched about two months ago from a liquid and my face has cleared up and it's light but has good coverage.
I prefer liquid foundation because my skins too dry for powder! :/


But i did use to use both + i think this does look nice, so try it (:
i use only comact powder.i think it lets ur skinn actualli breath .ive tried foundation but i dont really like it..:)
i use both

No comments:

Post a Comment