Saturday, December 26, 2009

I use revlon compact foundation and its best on me shoud i use loose powder or compact powder on?which brand?

Loose powder is used to set your makeup in the morning while the pressed stuff is better for quick light touchups throughout the dayI use revlon compact foundation and its best on me shoud i use loose powder or compact powder on?which brand?
I agree with Jen. Loose powder in the a.m. and of course stick to the same brand.I use revlon compact foundation and its best on me shoud i use loose powder or compact powder on?which brand?
pat your loose powder on. don't rub it in. Something a lady I know that has put make up on the miss usa pagant ladies told me.


Another Tip.... if you put just a bit of powder on the top of your cheek under your eyes before you put your eye shadow on you will not have that color on your cheeks.. You can use a brush to poof it off the top of the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment