Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best kind of compact face powder for people with fair skin (on the paler side)?

Store bought products only please


For sale in CanadaWhat is the best kind of compact face powder for people with fair skin (on the paler side)?
I have pretty pale skin. I really like the loreal true match. They have warm, cool and neutral shades in different colors. I like neutral soft ivory with my skin. I know that many powders tend to look orangeish on me since I am so white. Loreal has never done that to me.What is the best kind of compact face powder for people with fair skin (on the paler side)?
i won't suggest you to use compact face powder. dermatologists don't recommend it either. it will irritate your skin. loose powder is way better.
I think MAC and they probably have it in Canada; check dept stores. They have a good assortment and you can find the one that exactly matches your skin tone.


good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment