Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone used revlon colorstay, covergirl, l'oreal or maybelline compact powder?any suggestions?

please advice on what would be the best compact powder for me, l'oreal feel naturale, revlon colorstay, maybelline or covergirl fresh complexion ..i have oily skin and prone to break outs..also i would prefer something with a smooth finish. which is the best between these 4? p.s. also which is the least cakey of them all?Has anyone used revlon colorstay, covergirl, l'oreal or maybelline compact powder?any suggestions?
Have your whole line mabline and cover girl. The do the trick in nothing flat. I'm a make up queen and on TV a lot so u can imagine how much make up I go through.Has anyone used revlon colorstay, covergirl, l'oreal or maybelline compact powder?any suggestions?
I think that neutrogena has one for acne-prone skin. Check it out on their website.
Maybelline Shinefree Pressed Powder is the best I've ever used to stop my face from being shiny and greasy. I too have oily skin, and it works great. I'd say go with that. If you do, though, and you can't decide between two shades... go with the one that is a bit lighter, it will look much more natural.
Hey use maybelline shine free pressed and loose powder. it works great and isn't cakey. it feels light fresh and you don't look oily plus it wont block your pores.
yes i use maybelline pure powder


it works wonders.It is oil free and wont


make your skin break out.It also stays on for most of the day amd is not cakey at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment