Saturday, December 26, 2009

Compact Powder Clinque VS Bobbi Brown?

Which is better for the SKIN?


Bobbi brown or Clinque


For pressed powderCompact Powder Clinque VS Bobbi Brown?
Clinique is good and so is Bobbi Brown is really good .... I have ordered several things from Bobbi Brown and I think that Clinique has products that are good for your skin just as she does ....I looked at both websites for their pressed powders and Bobbi Brown is like 30.00 and Clinique is like 19.00 or so but I didn't look at the size so you might want to check for that ....and it seemed to me that Clinique offered more shades ..... I am sending you the links that I looked at ..





You could go to makeup alley and see if they have any user reviews on these products I feel sure that they do .....





http://www.makeupalley.com/








http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





I hope some of this helps you ~~~


Good Luck ~~~Compact Powder Clinque VS Bobbi Brown?
Honestly, they are both good. I've used both. I currently use Bobbi Brown pressed powder, but used Clinique for YEARS! It will be a personal preference. The good thing is that both brands stand behind their products. So if you have a problem with either, simply take the box and receipt back to the store you purchased them from and return.
clinique is so much better! clinique doesnt use any harsh oils or anything bad for your skin, and it goes on really smooth.


bobbi brown goes on smooth too but it has harsh oils and might make you break out!
I always go with Clinique as it designed with skin care in mind and is usually gentler than other brands. Not to mention it's cheaper.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment