Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a MAC studio fix liquid foundation and mineralize loose powder. Should I get the studio fix compact?

I am goin back to school soon and I was thinking should i get a studio fix compact too for travel or even on bz days, just a compact will do rather than liquid n loose powder? Or am I wasting money and should just use them till its finished?I have a MAC studio fix liquid foundation and mineralize loose powder. Should I get the studio fix compact?
same as me! I use studio fix liquid and mineralize powder, I think the compact is good because it's handy and portable, but the finish with the liquid and powder is better. I would use up what you've got (no point wasting such great make up or money) then maybe try the compact. If you take your time putting it on in the morning it should stay all day I have a MAC studio fix liquid foundation and mineralize loose powder. Should I get the studio fix compact?
your wasting your money wait til you finshish the product and I have the compact I think you should too the loose can get messy and get everywhere.
Studio Fix is SO FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!


you are NOT in any way wasting money on the compact





DO IT


DO IT


DO IT
studio fix is my favriote.
why not..you can never have too much make...get the compact for school..and keep the other at home

No comments:

Post a Comment