Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Casn u recommend a good compact powder?please.?

i have been using sephora compact from past a month and for a week i had no problem..but later i started to break out.I have a sensitive skin and i did have acne ,mild form till 2 yrs back but since a yr it has been better.Can u plz recommend a compact which is non comedogenic and affordable too.


Did anyone using sephora experience breakouts?


Also i had this q...my friend used my compact powder...and she has acne too ...do u think it could be the reaqson for my acne..?


After she used my compact i did clean my powder and the brush with alcohol wipe..isn't taht sufficient?do i need to just get rid of my compact ..oh god..i paid a lot for that...i feel so bad..


suggestions please...Casn u recommend a good compact powder?please.?
First of all, the way to clean a makeup brush is to use shampoo and water. Then let it air-dry. Good brushes are made out of animal hair, and they should be cleaned about once every few months.





I would recommend Mary Kay dual coverage powder. It's a pressed powder, but if you want foundation, you just take a wet sponge use it to apply the powder. It's completely non comedogenic, and so are all the other Mary Kay products.Casn u recommend a good compact powder?please.?
i use mabeline ny dream moose powder. I dont break out. i love it and all makeup will give u acne so wash ur face when u get home.
you should try CLINIQUE. they use allergy-free ingredients in their makeup
i agree... i use mary kay and it works great! everyone says i have that ';flawless finish'; look everytime i do my makeup, and it's the makeup!...so try the marykay dual coverage powder. plus they have a shade to match any skin tone, it's amazing!
I just tried Estee Lauder's new compact foundation called Double Wear. It runs about 32.50, but well worth it. It only takes one swipe and it covers EVERYTHING! The compact itself is pretty big, so I imagine that it will last a while. Clinique also has a compact powder called Double Matte. It is pretty good also. As for your acne, I swear by Pro-Active. I have been using it now for about 4 years. I tried everything, and Pro-Active works!! I saw results after about 2 weeks!! I made the mistake of trying to go off of it once, and went right back to it.
cover girl`s TRUEBLEND...





it makes your skin soft and smooth. and looking soft and smooth too. and i doesn`t make you break out. and the price is about $9.45 or something like that.





hope this helps!! %26lt;3
clinique is really good. they have pressed powder and also they have this new powder thats like a foundation, but it's powder, works really well. goodluck!
Lancombe is great they have a compact I use it works great and last and lasts for a long time. it costs about 17.50 for a compact you can buy it at a belk, or profotts. good luck
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment