Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whih is better and why?Maybelline's Pure Makeup or Neutrogena's Mineral Sheers compact (not the loose powder)?

I have light skin with freckles and some natural redness. Other than that I have no skin problems. I want coverage that is light, smooth and natural.





And I don't mean the loose mineral powder for the mineral sheer foundation. I mean the foundation compact with the sponge.Whih is better and why?Maybelline's Pure Makeup or Neutrogena's Mineral Sheers compact (not the loose powder)?
go with neutrogena it's dermatologist tested and better for your skin. just don't apply it with the sponge as its a germ haven. invest in a good quality face brush such as a goat hair one that you can washWhih is better and why?Maybelline's Pure Makeup or Neutrogena's Mineral Sheers compact (not the loose powder)?
As far as foundation and powder goes, I like Neutrogena, because it feels cleaner and fresher on my skin, compared to Maybelline, even their mineral formulas.


I do use Maybelline occasionally, but usually only their eye make-up since they tend to have a larger variety of eye pencil, eye shadow and mascara colors.
If your skin is more oily then go with the Neutrogena's Mineral Sheers. If your skin is more dry or normal then use the Maybelline's Pure Makeup.
Neutrogena is deffinatley better because it's made to help prevent breakouts because of it's formula.
I use Maybelline's Pure Makeup...and I think it gives you a really natural look. It really blends in with my skin well.

No comments:

Post a Comment