Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the BEST COMPACT/LOOSE POWDER for OILY SKIN that totally has LIGHT INGREDIENTS?

i have an oily skin. which one is better; compact powder OR loose powder? and what is the best brand that affordable? help me! thanks :)What is the BEST COMPACT/LOOSE POWDER for OILY SKIN that totally has LIGHT INGREDIENTS?
Any loose powder from Avon. They are so great!What is the BEST COMPACT/LOOSE POWDER for OILY SKIN that totally has LIGHT INGREDIENTS?
These products are the best on the market!!!
CORNSILK By Sally Hansen...its hard to find...I ordered mine on Ultra.com and sometimes I find it at Walgreens...this brand has been out for years..but it works! The color is a little lighter than I like, so I put a rust color ( Powder) blush on with a brush..a light dusting all over my face..it works great! This is the only product that I have found that really controls the oil in my face.
dr hauschka is the best brand for ingrediants - can be pricey though... this is amazing - Translucent Face Powder Loose
Even my is oily skin. So, I use compacts of


Revlon,


and I even prefer Dove.


You can use any, both are good.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
MABYLIEINE NEW YORK DREAM MATT POWDER!!! OR BARE MINERALS!
bare minerals, sheer cover, maybelline loose powder, physicians formula loose powder, and cover girl has one as well.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment