Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do u think MAC will give me a new powder compact for the one I broke and had to throw away?

It was during the school day and I was like running late for class and it fell out of my pocket and shattered everywhere in the floor. That stuff as freakin expensive and I want to get a new one for free! I only used it for one day! I still have the box but I rhrew away the product! Gosh I want a new one!Do u think MAC will give me a new powder compact for the one I broke and had to throw away?
No they won't as it was kind of your fault that it broke.





You can't really expect them to give you a new one for free as the money's going to come out of their pocket.Do u think MAC will give me a new powder compact for the one I broke and had to throw away?
Nope , we wont replace it . The only way we would replace a product is if it was damaged when it was bought , but since you broke it yourself we wont replace it .
I seriously doubt they'd replace it, unless you said it was broken in the box or something, which would be a lie, so I wouldn't do that. Looks like you're SOL.
If the product was damaged when you bought or recieved it then Yes ! Since it was something you did yourself / personal damage then No !
um hell to the no

No comments:

Post a Comment