Saturday, December 19, 2009

How can I replace the powder in compact?

I bought an antique compact mirror that has face powder (foundation) in it. I would like to replace the face powder in it because, well, it's old!





How could I do that though?? Thanks. :-)How can I replace the powder in compact?
Perhaps your could dig the old foundation out then just fill it up with some new .......or maybe dig the old out and see if you can make a refill from some other brand fit in there tightly. Or you could take it to the Mall and go around to some of the cosmetic counters and see if they have anything that size to go in it.......





Hope some of those ideas help......


Good Luck .....





Does the compact have a brand name on the bottom of it .....if so maybe you could contact that brand ...How can I replace the powder in compact?
if it is antique, i'm sure you wont find the exact product again, however you could find a loose power you like, and transfer it into your compact.

No comments:

Post a Comment