Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can you guys recommend me a good Pressed Powder compact?

My covergirl pressed powder is not so good. It makes me break out and my skin is shiny a couple ours later. I am willing to try something expensive if it works well. Thanks.Can you guys recommend me a good Pressed Powder compact?
Mark has a good pressed powder and it's only $8. You can buy it online, at an Avon store, or you can get it from a representative. It covers well and it's not chalky or really powdery. It's well worth the money.Can you guys recommend me a good Pressed Powder compact?
MAC STUDIO FIX :) i love it.





now answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar3Bv4Jl64L7O2tpUlExti_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090907171914AAlUoZW
try something from physicians formula, its all natural stuff, not tested on animals, perfect for ur skin and its pretty affordable, unlike MAC products that are expensive as crap :)
try maybelline mineral power powder





hope this helped :D

No comments:

Post a Comment