Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do I use loose powder, compact powder or pressed powder to set my concealer?

I know its a weird question but, do I use loose powder, compact powder or pressed powder to set my concealer?


And whats the difference between loose powder, compact powder and pressed powder?





No mean answers please because its my first time using make up =]Do I use loose powder, compact powder or pressed powder to set my concealer?
You can use any of them, but make sure the concealer is completely dried before putting the powder on!





Loose powder is easiest to apply, and in my opinion looks most natural. It has doesn't cake or look heavy.





Compact and pressed powder are the same, and go on heavier than loose powder. I recommend this for undereye circles and any blemishes.Do I use loose powder, compact powder or pressed powder to set my concealer?
It doesn't matter which you use. All of them will appear the same.





Loose powder is exactly that, loose powder. The powder doesn't stick together. Compact and pressed powder are the same thing, it just means that all the powder has been pressed together so it stays in the container.
You can use any powder to set the concealer. Loose powder is powder that is like dust. Compact powder has a little mirror with it. Pressed powder is pretty much compact powder!
Use pressed powder slightly lighter than your concealer to set it. :)
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment