Saturday, December 19, 2009

I dropped my pressed powder compact and it got into the carpet! How can I get it out?!?

I have the flat industrial carpet in my office, and I was touching up my makeup and dropped the compact and it broke up into pieces and got ground into the carpet. Does anyone know how I can get it out?!?!I dropped my pressed powder compact and it got into the carpet! How can I get it out?!?
Vaccuum it well. If it doesn't come out, try a small amount of rubbing alcohol and dab at it with a dry absorbent cloth.I dropped my pressed powder compact and it got into the carpet! How can I get it out?!?
Vacuum well then try the Tide stain removing pen; it works wonders!
I can suggest you use Sellotape to lift the top layer of powder off, then wipe with a sponge and a little dish washing liquid, or even better hair shampoo cleans carpets very well . rinse well.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment