Saturday, December 19, 2009

Should i get the true match powder if i get the true match compact powder foundation?

Please help me out...Should i get the true match powder if i get the true match compact powder foundation?
Well, if you do get the foundation, I would get the powder as well. You don't necessarily NEED IT, but it would probably match and mix better if both are from the same brand... you know? I'm sure if you experimented with a few powders you could find another that will look great with the foundation :)





Goodluck!! xxShould i get the true match powder if i get the true match compact powder foundation?
yeah, i have both of them and they work great! :)
I never ascribed to the rule that you had to use the same products by brand name. I mix and match all the time. I use Avon with Lancome with Clarins with Loreal you get the idea. I use my favorite products. I find that I live avon products most often and most of the time I feel that I get the same quality as any department store makeup or skin care.
Well technically, you should try to get the same Brand of powder/foundation, to ensure they match better.


It really depends on your skin type. If you have oiley skin, just the powder, normal; get both, dry; get the foundation and use only a little bit of powder
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment