Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i just use cover girl compact powder without foundation?

I have very oily skin. I dont want to break out, but i also dont like to look oily. Is powder enough?Can i just use cover girl compact powder without foundation?
Yes, use a short fat sorta stiff brush and then find your right color, powders just fineCan i just use cover girl compact powder without foundation?
i think that it is
Yes you can!





Clean %26amp; Clear also makes oil blotters that you can carry in your purse.
Like you I have oily skin! I only use powder on my face because if I use a foundation I know without a doubt that my face is going to break out somewhere! I'm 50 years old and my skin on my face is in better condition than girls younger than I am and I think it's from putting all that crap on their faces! I've never used soap on it either! Just try it for a while and see how well it does!
of course u can.





the whole compact powder + foundation is a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment