Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I wear Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Powder for my wedding?

i wouldnt.


it will rub offCan I wear Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Powder for my wedding?
I don't see why not. I mean, like any makeup, it will rub off if you brush against people/clothes/surfaces, but... I mean, that's foundation for you... if I were getting married, I would use Clinique, I really believe it's the best brand out thereCan I wear Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Powder for my wedding?
I wouldn't recommend it. There's all that kissing and shitt and it would be embarassing if it rubbed off on yur lovers cheek or sumthing. And it would like kind of cakey. Just take alot of care of your face for atleast 3 weeks previous to the wedding, so on the day you look good.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment