Saturday, December 19, 2009

How long does a powder foundation compact last you?

I am wondering how long does a brand new powder foundation compact normally last if you put it on everyday. Just looking for a range of answers.





Thanks.How long does a powder foundation compact last you?
2 or 3 months usually. =]How long does a powder foundation compact last you?
honeslty.. I use a bronzer first.. that lasts me three months.. the powder foundation I use on top to set it.. so it lasts me like two years.. and so does my blush.. I believe that if you use a good base.. a gel bronzer.. and the foundation powder on top.. there is no need to re apply it ever.. I use it once a day or unless I shower twice a day. Lasts me a heck of a looooooooooong time.
i use my powder on a daily basis and it usually lasts me 2 months tops. I use Physician's Formula anti-wrinkle powder
usually last me about a year..since i only wear make up on the weekend..but if you wear it daily..it probably will last about 6 months..it really depends on how much you use..and how often
6 Mths

No comments:

Post a Comment