Saturday, December 19, 2009

My powder compact broke and its brand new,does anyone what i could do to make the powder be compact again?

I would buy an other one but where i live they dont sell that brand.I read it once in a magazine before but i dont remember,somebody HELP!My powder compact broke and its brand new,does anyone what i could do to make the powder be compact again?
well try to put all of it back in the compact and then put it in a zip loc back and stick it in the freezer for about 4 hoursMy powder compact broke and its brand new,does anyone what i could do to make the powder be compact again?
Once it's broken, it's pretty much broken. If I were you, I would keep the pieces and use them like a loose powder. You can use a big fluffy brush, like a blush brush, and put the ';loose'; powder on your ';T'; zone. Hope that helps! :)
melt it!!!!!!!
You can repair it using alcohol. Drop on enough alcohol to get the edges wet (not runny wet, but maleable wet), and put them back together in the compact. When the alcohol evaporates, your compact is whole again. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment